Whether you issue drawing sheets or simply issue IFC files, Cabinet has it covered.
Cabinet Revit Project process flow.
- Create a Revit project from a managed and approved template with an automated BS 1192:2007 compliant project name.
- Open the Revit project in place to allow the user to enable collaborative working (note the Revit project is automatically populated with any project information held in Cabinet).
- Workflow the Revit project to prevent direct access and enable worksharing.
- Open Working Copy of the Revit project to provide the user with their working copy of the project.
- Once the Revit project is ready to be exported, Export IFC automatically attaches the generated IFC file to the Revit project in Cabinet (note Export IFC can also be done as a batch process from within Cabinet).
- Workflow the Revit project to Lock, Snapshot or Check & Approve the project (note taking a snapshot automatically assigns the appropriate BS 1192:2007 compliant suitability and version).
- Share or Publish the Revit project and attached IFC file (note the files and associated metadata can be automatically uploaded into your client’s CDE).
Cabinet Revit Sheet process flow.
- Create one or more New Sheets preassigned with a prepopulated title block, including a BS 1192:2007 compliant name, suitability and version.
- And/or Assign Sheets Numbers to one or more existing sheets populating each title block, including a BS 1192:2007 compliant name, suitability and version.
- Once the sheets are ready to be exported, Export Sheets automatically saves the generated DWG files into the appropriate folder in Cabinet.
- Workflow the sheets through your internal checking and approval process, the resulting DWG and generated PDF are automatically updated with the appropriate suitability at each stage.
- Share or Publish the sheets, the resulting DWG and generated PDF are automatically updated with the appropriate suitability and version (note the files and associated metadata can be automatically uploaded into your client’s CDE).
- If at any time one or more sheets need to be revised, Revise Sheets automatically updates them with the appropriate suitability and version.
- If revised, repeat the process starting from step 3.
View our dedicated BIM page.
Download our Revit flyer.
Watch our Cabinet Revit directly into Viewpoint For Projects video.
Watch our Cabinet Revit directly into Aconex video.
Watch our Cabinet Revit directly into BC CDE video.