Cabinet significantly reduces the cost of delivering a BIM project, by streamlining your production and delivery processes. Cabinet is a managed WIP environment that automates and intuitively drives BS 1192:2007 compliance. From automated file naming, through to the seamless upload into your client’s CDE, Cabinet delivers the smart solution to comply with BS 1192:2007 / PAS 1192-2.
Cabinet significantly reduces the cost of delivering a BIM project, giving you that competitive edge.
- Streamlines your production and delivery processes.
- Significant contribution to increasing your profit margins.
- Significant contribution to your competitive advantage (from either a cost or an added value perspective).
Cabinet enables the implementation of
BS 1192:2007, the first step to successfully delivering your BIM projects.
- Automates file and suitability naming, status and revision codes.
- Intuitively drives Common Data Environment workflow processes.
- Maintains your Shared and Published IP, whilst ensuring compliance and auditable management information.
Cabinet enables your expensive resource to be more productive, saving you both time and money.
- Automates menial tasks, e.g. file naming, updating title blocks, PDF/IFC generation and filing of Shared and Published files.
- Minimises mistakes and rework.
- Users don’t need to be experts in BS 1192:2007, significantly reducing the requirement for education and training.
Cabinet enables seamless delivery to your clients, ensuring consistent, accurate and compliant data.
- Automates upload into your client’s CDE (e.g. Viewpoint, Aconex, Asite, BC CDE, BIM 360).
- Populates required fields and assigns mapped status and workflow.
- Enables you to update your client with near real-time project progress.
Cabinet ensures all your models, drawings and documents comply with BS 1192:2007.
- CAD – Revit, AECOsim, AutoCAD and MicroStation integration.
- Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Acrobat Pro integration.
- Emails – Outlook integration and Cabinet Email service.
- Photographs – EXIF metadata extraction, including GPS coordinates.
Cabinet’s comprehensive BS 1192:2007 compliant configuration is supported by our BIM specialists.
- Easily introduce compliance to a current project and give yourself a competitive advantage by including Cabinet in your next bid.
- The return on your investment could easily be realised in your first project.
- Compliance is easier than you think, let us help you along your BIM journey.
View our dedicated Revit page.
Download our BIM flyer.
Watch our Cabinet Revit Project process flow video.
Watch our Cabinet Revit directly into Viewpoint For Projects video.
Watch our Cabinet Revit directly into Aconex video.
Watch our Cabinet Revit directly into BC CDE video.